Rental Application Procedures
For all properties managed by
Chauvin Real Estate Agency, LLC
- Fair Housing Noticce: We are pledged to the letter and the spirit of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's policy for the achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the nation. We support an affirmative maketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing becausse of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familiar staus, or national origin.
- Rental applications are accepted following payment of an application fee and security deposit on a unit. Processing of applications may require 5-6 business days. Applications are kept strictly confidential. Upon completion of your application you will be contacted to schedule a date for move-in and lease signing.
- Apppliction fees are $25.00 per adult (individuals 18 years of age or older). Anyone who will reside at the property 18 years of age or older must pay an application fee.
- National criminal background checks are obtained on all adults (individuals 18 years of age or older) that will reside in a unit. Credit reports are obtained on all applicants.
- Any applicant or occupant found to have a felony conviction will result in imediate rejection of an application. Rental will be immediately rejected if information is found to be false or deliberately misleading.
- Rental history within the last five years will be thoroughly verified.
- Income requirements are based on gross wages and three times the rental amount. Proof of income is required in the form of most recent two paystubs, W2's, income tax return or a formal letter from employer on proper letterhead.
- Allowed occupany per unit is based on two people per bedroom.